Sweetest Bride WaiWai & Franky SDE

又是一對年輕夫婦,年輕真好!

兄弟姊妹都是第一次參加婚禮,自然玩得投入。

這是我很喜歡的SDE,全因新娘甜美燦爛的笑容。

一下子因為兄弟的胡鬧哄堂大笑,一下子因為爸爸感動的說話喜極而泣,

由心而發的表情令畫面生色不少。

各位正籌備婚禮的你/妳,記得不要被結婚的事影響心情,

盡量把工作分配,婚禮當天只要記著享受每一刻,全情投入就已經足夠。

這婚禮另一特別之處是行禮的地點。由於他們都是大學校友的關係,

所以租用了大學的Lecture Hall作行禮之用,大家不妨參考一下。

後記:記得當日一踏進禮堂見到一大片白色布幕,

我馬上叫人弄起它,以免影響視覺效果。

否則,那些漂亮的彩帶紙花便白灑一場。

下面是他們的即日剪接片段, 可在 iPhone 上播放

54 Comments on "Sweetest Bride WaiWai & Franky SDE"

1. Hi Everybody
    Thanks for checking out my writing blog . My name is Jordyn.
    I have worked since high school in this niche. My passion for writing started at a young age. I wrote poetry as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into reporting eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for professional writers. I specialize in dissertations , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Contact me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Jordyn – http://www.danceacademyhp.com Corps

2. Hello and welcome to my webpage. I’m Marianna.
    I have always dreamed of being a novelist but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I helped a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for writing help just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
    During the summer, I started doing research papers for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my research paper writing to students.

Professional Writer – Marianna Jacobson – http://www.workstationba.com Confederation

3. My name is Kalem Warner. And I am a professional Content writer with many years of experience in writing.

My primary goal is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a passionate writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my poems in different countries like France and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many clients from different parts of the world. Clients always come to me because I work no matter how complex their projects are. I help them to save energy, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for professional help.

Ghost Writer – Kalem Warner – Writing recources hints Confederation

4. Hello guys, I am Johnathan Reynolds a professional in academic writing.

I love solving people’s problems and make them happy. That is what I have been doing for many years now.
    I have been writing since I was 12 years old and never knew it would turn out to be a full-time career. I have also been able to manage several projects that involves writing. And I worked in three organizations as a volunteer to assist people.My interest has always been to help people succeed. And I go the extra mile to make that happen.
    I enjoy writing Thesis and have helped people from countries like USA.
    I work with a service provider whose mission is to provide quality papers and make people happy. In fact, many students come to me for professional help on a daily basis because they know I always deliver. And I will continue to provide nothing but quality to build trust like I have been doing for the past few years.

Expert writer – Johnathan Reynolds – RYANMOORE Corps